The Key West Tropical Forest & Botanical Garden is open daily year round. We are closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Even on an occasional cloudy day, there are beautiful gardens, exhibits and accessible nature trails to captivate your imagination.
Covid-19: Masks requested at all times. Social distancing protocols in place. Contact the Garden for updates.
Public Visiting Hours
Open daily: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Garden open partial hours. Visitor Center closed.)
- Closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Free parking and picnic area. Buses welcome
- Smartphone tours with audio/text
- Bicycle rack. Cycle over and lock up
- Free wifi. Look for Botanical Guest
- Gift shop. Local, handmade gifts
- Water refill station. Gift shop also sells cold beverages
- Restrooms. Both are ADA compliant
- Bring the dog. And a leash, of course
It is the policy of the Key West Botanical Garden Society to comply with all requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please contact us at (305) 296-1504 at least five business days in advance to reserve sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices or materials in accessible format. There are five garden trails that are accessible in accordance with the ADA.