The Key West Tropical Forest & Botanical Garden is open daily year round. We are closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Even on an occasional cloudy day, there are beautiful gardens, exhibits and accessible nature trails to captivate your imagination.
Public Visiting Hours
Open daily: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Garden open partial hours. Visitor Center closed.)
- Closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Free parking and picnic area. Buses welcome
- Smartphone tours with audio/text
- Bicycle rack. Cycle over and lock up
- Free wifi. Look for Botanical Guest
- Gift shop. Local, handmade gifts
- Water refill station. Gift shop also sells cold beverages
- Restrooms. Both are ADA compliant
- Bring the dog. And a leash, of course