August 19 Plant Sale: 50% off Sale on rouge plant, Florida fiddlewood, cat’s claw blackbead and wild coffee.
Visit the Native Plant Nursery
Put the plant sale on your calendar!
EVERY THIRD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH | 9 A.M.-NOON
- We propagate native species for the garden and for sale to the public. We know our native plants are perfect for our demanding Keys environment. Choosing the right ones for your home garden ensures you sustain our fragile ecosystem, feed our migratory birds and butterflies and preserve the beauty of the islands.
- Let us help you choose the right native species for your home garden and we promise you will be delighted with the results.
- Native, rare and endangered plant sale every third Saturday in the nursery.
- 160 species of native plants available including native & Cuban palms, tomato and pepper plants.
- More than 2000 bird and butterfly-attracting plants propagated by nursery volunteers in sizes from one gallon to 15-gallon pots.
- Members receive a 15 percent discount. Memberships available onsite.
WHAT’S AVAILABLE IN THE NURSERY: THE LATEST LIST OF AVAILABLE PLANTS
CURRENT NEWSLETTER: JANUARY 2023 NATIVE NOTES
- Previous newsletters:
OCTOBER 2022 Native Notes
JUNE 2022 Native Notes
APRIL 2022 Native Notes
AUGUST 2022 Native Notes