Tuesday, July 18th, 2007 is Nonprofit Appreciation Day from 11AM to 2PM at 701 Whitehead St., Key West Florida.
Centennial Bank would like to invite you to join us in thanking our local volunteers who make these organizations a success. Hamburgers and Hotdogs will be provided for all who donate to the Nonprofit Organization of the Month.
Meet the people who help make a difference in the community!
The Key West Tropical Forest & Botanical Garden offers so much to our local community and visitors alike:
▪ National Bird Watching Hot Spot
▪ Docent Tours ▪ Conservation Research
▪ Children and Adult Education ▪ Three Exhibits
▪ Native Plant Nursery ▪ Speaker Series
▪ Volunteer and Community Service Programs
▪ Special Events ▪ Facility Rentals ▪ Free Wi-Fi
▪ Blue Star Museum Member
▪ Protecting and Preserving 81 Years of History